strongly about this, and want to see one set up as soon as possible. More
than enough people have expressed interest, why has one not been set up yet?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Ce_garcon
Re: Status of Chinese Wikinews proposal [ In reply to ]
The last time the Chinese Wikinews proposals were being circulated,
they were shot down because it was feared that Wikipedia would become
blocked in PRC due to politically-sensitive news stories on Wikinews.

Now that Wikipedia has been banned in PRC for months, I feel that this
justification is

Re: Status of Chinese Wikinews proposal [ In reply to ]
With the current block of Chinese wikipedia I am feeling strongly about
getting this going as well.

Waerth/Walter