Mailing List Archive

End of year fund drive
Sorry for the late notice on this.

The start of the fund drive has been delayed for at least a few days. The reason is to give us
time to prepare more translations, a press release, donor feedback mechanisms (such as
automatically listing new PayPal donations), and work on next quarter's budget.

I will update the translation coordination page on meta with the finalized start and end dates
after the board decides that on their Friday 9 December meeting. I'll also repost to these lists.

See:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fund_drives/2005/Q4_planning/Translations
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fund_drives/2005/Q4_planning
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_budget/2006/Q1