Mailing List Archive

feature request: iproute not using default tabel
Hello,

if feature requests are not welcome here, ignore this mail please.

In my case I wanted to setup vpnc in a way, that only VoIP sip calls are
tunneld.
Meaning, that vpnc-scrips does it changes not at the main table, but on
another table.

Following works on openwrt linux IPv4 and it could be helpful to
introduce a new variable "table" for setup and command line.
I cannot overview the side effects for other OS and so one, but maybe
it's only a smal change.

added a new variable table=" table sip" to vpnc-script
added $table wherever a route is added, deleted or replaced.

Not testet for IPv6

table=" table sip"
set_vpngateway_route() {
$IPROUTE route add `$IPROUTE route get "$VPNGATEWAY" |
fix_ip_get_output` $table

.... an so on until

this works fine for me.

thanks for the programm.