Mailing List Archive

In ubuntu vpnc does not conect a remote cisco vpn throught our Cisco RV042 router
We recently bought a cisco RV042 small business

We are trying to conect to a remote cisco vpn of one of our clients

Using the cisco vpn client in windows it works pretty well.

But when we try with the vpnc in ubuntu 14.04

The conection apparently is established.

But we can not reach the any of the services of the our client's network. aparently not traffic is passing throught the vpn.

The configuration looks well, we could connect with another router , or from my home to the vpn of our client,

The problem is located in ubuntu 14.04 , vpnc, and the rv048

I wonder if you have some experience with these issue or if you have some advice of how can i solve.

P.D. The cisco support can't be able to solve the problem.

Thanks
Napoleon