Lance Blais
Software Developer - Security, Web & Mobile
http://blog.codeartifacts.com
Re: Android build support [ In reply to ]
Thank you very much for your email.

I am away from the office until Monday, October 14 and your email will not be forwarded.

Best regards,

Fabian Jäger

- ChungwaSoft -

Re: Android build support [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 2013-09-20 at 13:46 -0400, Lance Blais wrote:
> Hi, if this list is still active, could I get some general help with
> building VPNC with the Android-NDK?

I don't necessarily hold it up as an example of best practice, but you
could take a look at the Android build setup for openconnect:

http://git.infradead.org/users/dwmw2/openconnect.git/blob/HEAD:/android/Makefile

If you've already got some kind of build working and you're having
specific problems, then you forgot to specify what they were...

--
dwmw2
Re: Android build support [ In reply to ]
Well, I took the version from the website and tried building that, but
it's missing libgcrypt and libgpg-error.

I downloaded those and tried again and now I'm getting fatal error:
gcrypt.h: No such file or directory

Re: Android build support [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 2013-09-20 at 14:47 -0400, Lance Blais wrote:
> Well, I took the version from the website and tried building that, but
> it's missing libgcrypt and libgpg-error.
>
> I downloaded those and tried again and now I'm getting fatal error:
> gcrypt.h: No such file or directory

Did you actually install them into the sys-root, or into a suitable
directory that you add to the link/include paths?

The Makefile I pointed you at does these things. It builds and installs
the dependencies, then the actual project.

--
dwmw2
Re: Android build support [ In reply to ]
What I need to do is put all the source code into a specific folder
called jni and run ndk-build from there so that Android can use it as
part of an app.

I was assuming all I needed to do was add the missing source code and
then just make.

Is there something else I need to do?

Re: Android build support [ In reply to ]
Hey David,

I tried the makefile that you linked to and after a few tries, I'm stuck.

I've attached the makefile and the output with the error.

Any help is very much appreciated.

Thank you