Mailing List Archive

Latest official vpnc release is quite old, any plan for a new release?
Hi,

I'm using RHEL 6.3 and vpnc included is 0.5.3, which is the latest
official release but was released in 2008.
I understand that a lot of commit has been done in svn when I compare
0.5.3 which was r371 vs latest revision is r517.
So my first question is: it there any plan for a new release (0.5.4 or
even 0.6) using the latest svn revision?

Also, I'm wondering if phase1-rekeying is still missing.
This missing feature is disconnecting me from our Cisco VPN after a few
hours.
I understand we could set a higher value in the VPN but the disconnect
will still happen later.

Best regards.

Yannick Bergeron