multiple xstartup files? Any other alternative?

Thanks in Advance,
Ajay.

Re: Multiple Xstartups [ In reply to ]
On 7-12-2010 8:30, Ajay Jain wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to start vncserver in multiple configurations. Can I use
> multiple xstartup files? Any other alternative?

In the past I had an inetd (xinetd) driven configuration. That used
different port numbers for different configurations (resolution and/or
color depth). Hence google for 'vnc' and 'inetd'. Best part: only a
couple of configuration lines and no running processes that are not in
use. Worst part: no re-entrant vnc sessions: lost connection is a lost
session.

CBee