this can be done.

Any ideas?

Mike

RE: getting through firewalls [ In reply to ]
You might try a fee VPN like Hamachi - it uses IP tunneling and therefore is
not dependent upon port forwarding. Hamachi works quite well but there are
others.

-dave

PH logo
"Assisting individuals with disabilities to gain
and sustain employment, in partnership with
business and the community"
Dave Campbell
Manager, Information Technology
408.557.4316