Mailing List Archive

Re: [SOLVED]Re: failure of persistence of control key
On Wed, 17 Nov 2010, Mike Miller wrote:

> It looks like I have solved this problem. I don't think it has anything
> to do with VNC.

I shouldn't have said that because I don't know the cause. It could be
the interaction of VNC viewer with the Gnome system, but it also could be
caused by IceWM's interactions with Gnome and have nothing to do with VNC,
or it could be an interaction of all three together messing things up.
All I know is that the change described below fixed it immediately.

Mike