I had a little problem with some windows. it seems that the pointer can't
get over the window so I can't move, drag and drop, or click any button on
it.

a screen shot is attached. it maybe a security feature of Kasper anti-virus
but I'm not sure.

Every other windows I tried is working

Best Wishes
U.A
RE: can't control a window [ In reply to ]
> Hello,
> I liked RealVNC very much because it's open source and it works.

It does work, but it's not opensource ;) it's a closed-source app with a
commercial licensing scheme! (free != opensource)

> I had a little problem with some windows. it seems that the
> pointer can't get over the window so I can't move, drag and
> drop, or click any button on it.
>
> a screen shot is attached. it maybe a security feature of
> Kasper anti-virus but I'm not sure.

It is Kaspersky's "self protection" feature - you can disable it inide the
app options (I had to do the same thing on my personal computers) but you'll
have to actually make the change when you're at the machine, because
obviously you can't use Kaspersky's program windows via VNC ;). Are you
using KIS 2009 or 2010?

RE: can't control a window [ In reply to ]
> Actually the VNC Free Edition *is* open-source. :)
>
> We do also produce some binary-only products, the VNC
> Enterprise and Personal Editions, which I guess is what
> you're getting confused with.

Yep, thanks to you and Usama for pointing that out ;) (that'll learn me for
assuming)