Mailing List Archive

multiple connection reset by peer errors
Hi,

I have started facing weird issue of "connection reset by peer" in reverse
connection. The strange thing is on one PC it works fine while on other PC
it gives this error consistently. What could be the reason for this error
message? Do I need to check anything to debug or fix this? Moreover, it
shows "connection is already in progress" message multiple times. I see
below error message.

/etc/X11/gdm/Xsession: Setup done, will execute:
/usr/local/bin/ssh-agent -- /usr/bin/gnome-session
X_mkdir: Not owner
Window manager warning: "" found in configuration database is not a
valid value for keybinding "cycle_windows"
Window manager warning: Log level 32: could not find XKB extension.

Any ideal would be much appreciated.

Thanks.