Resolution 1280x960
RealVNC Enterprise E4.5.1

Home computer (server)
Windows 7 RTM
Resolution 1280x960
RealVNC Enterprise E4.5.1

Thanks in advance!
// Oddish
RE: Wrong resolution XP -> 7 (Enterprise Edt. E4.5.1 r27892) [ In reply to ]
Oddish,

How strange! If you'd like to submit a support request via http://www.realvnc.com/support.html then one of our support team will be happy to help.

Wez @ RealVNC Ltd

Re: Wrong resolution XP -> 7 (Enterprise Edt. E4.5.1 r27892) [ In reply to ]
Yesterday I still hade the problem. Today it's gone! :-) I think I installed
some kind of update on my Windows 7 machine yesterday, maybe that's what
fixed it.

Just thought I'd mention that.

Regards,
Oddish