Tesco International Sourcing may monitor and record all emails.
The views expressed in this email are those of the sender and not Tesco International Sourcing.
*** Please think about the environment before you print this email. ***

RE: How to central deploy the VNC setting thru' Windows AD Group policy [ In reply to ]
Hi Calder,
You might want to give a try to free VNC admin. templates available for
download from our site:
http://www.s-code.com/download/freebies.aspx

Kindest regards,
Yury Averkiev

SmartCode Solutions - Network Management Without Barriers
http://www.s-code.com

I would like to check do have any group policy can apply in Windows 2003
server to central deploy the VNC setting like change the password ?

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Calder Chung

- -- Disclaimer ----
This is a confidential email.

RE: How to central deploy the VNC setting thru' Windows AD Group policy [ In reply to ]
Dear Yury,

Thanks for your link and reply, but after I import to my Windows 2003
server , there have no options to select, just have the folder list(as
show in attached jpg).
Does this template support Windows 2003 server ?

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Calder Chung

Direct Line: (852)2722-8599
Direct Fax: (852)3575-7599

I would like to check do have any group policy can apply in Windows 2003
server to central deploy the VNC setting like change the password ?

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Calder Chung

- -- Disclaimer ----
This is a confidential email.
Tesco International Sourcing may monitor and record all emails.
The views expressed in this email are those of the sender and not Tesco
International Sourcing.
*** Please think about the environment before you print this email. ***

- -------- Warning ----------
This e-mail is from outside Tesco International Sourcing - check that it
is genuine.

RE: How to central deploy the VNC setting thru' Windows AD Group policy [ In reply to ]
Calder,
The templates should work under Windows 20003. May be you can contact and
get some advise from the author Adam Moore who developed these templates for
SmartCode Solutions back in 2004.
His email: amoore5 (AT) ucmerced.edu

Regards,
Yury