Mailing List Archive

DELETE Key from Mac OS to Windows VNC Server
Hi !
I use Mac OS X and I need to know how can I press/send only the DELETE
key from Mac to Windows VNC Server. The Apple keyboards don't have this key.

Thanks in advance.

*Jose*

jose@drakonworld.com

Re: DELETE Key from Mac OS to Windows VNC Server [ In reply to ]
I believe you just use the DELETE key on the upper right of the
keyboard.

On Jun 19, 2009, at 1:40 PM, Jose wrote:

> Hi !
> I use Mac OS X and I need to know how can I press/send only the DELETE
> key from Mac to Windows VNC Server. The Apple keyboards don't have
> this key.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
>
> *Jose*
>
> jose@drakonworld.com

Dale Eshelman
eshelmand@gmail.com

ShopToEarn (Dist ID 105985)
http://www.ShopToEarn.net/DaleEshelman

MonaVie (Distr ID 1316953)
http://www.monavie.com/Web/US/en/product_overview.dhtml

The closer I get to the pain of glass in Windoz, the farther I can see
and I see a Mac on the horizon.

Re: DELETE Key from Mac OS to Windows VNC Server [ In reply to ]
hold the function key down on the mac's keyboard and hit the mac's
delete key, that will send the 'windows' delete you are looking for....

Vince