Mailing List Archive

Question: How do I uninstall?
Hi, the IT support guy loaded this on my pc, however I am no longer with
that company. I cannot seem to locate this app to uninstall in add/remove
programs, nor is there an uninstall program copied into the folder on my
harddrive.

Please advise?
Re: Question: How do I uninstall? [ In reply to ]
How do I uninstall What? You did not list the software installed.

On Jun 12, 2009, at 6:36 AM, Heath Gascoigne wrote:

> Hi, the IT support guy loaded this on my pc, however I am no longer
> with
> that company. I cannot seem to locate this app to uninstall in add/
> remove
> programs, nor is there an uninstall program copied into the folder
> on my
> harddrive.
>
> Please advise?

Dale Eshelman
eshelmand@gmail.com

ShopToEarn (Dist ID 105985)
http://www.ShopToEarn.net/DaleEshelman

MonaVie (Distr ID 1316953)
http://www.monavie.com/Web/US/en/product_overview.dhtml

Re: Question: How do I uninstall? [ In reply to ]
Hello,

it'd have to be: "C:\Programmi\RealVNC4\unins000.exe"

Bye,
Claudio.