Mailing List Archive

VNC for EPOC
Hi,

Back in February, I first tried the VNC Java client on my Psion Netbook.
It worked quite well, although you had to do nasty command line stuff,- on
a psion that doesn't have a command line by default.

So, I have added two fields; one for the host and the other for the port.
I've also added a help screen that tells you how to move the screen around -

i.e the psion screen behaves like a window on the larger VNC screen.

The whole thing is packaged as an SIS file, and can be downloaded from:

http://www.imhotek.com in the downloads section, at the bottom

The reason I have taken so long it that I've only just got around to
rebuilding the SIS file using a proper psion UID number!

I will be changing the host/port display to make this a combo box, that
saves previous servers, at some point.

Steve

Imhotek Ltd.
30a Hart Street, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9 2AL
Tel: +44 (0)870 741 1212
Fax: +44 (0)870 164 1745
Web: www.imhotek.com

This e-mail has been virus checked by 'Knowledge Checker' http://www.imhotek.com