Mailing List Archive

New VNC mailing list
vnc-announce@uk.research.att.com

This is for announcements of new versions of VNC, successful ports to
other platforms, availability of related software, and so forth. This
is distinct from the standard list which is concerned more with bug
reports, suggestions, questions etc.

This list is 'moderated', which means that messages sent to it will only
appear if we approve them, which we will generally do if they are
appropriate for the list. It also means that your messages may take a
while to appear if we're away or very busy!

See http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/intouch.html for details of how
to subscribe and unsubscribe from this and the other lists.

Archives and searching from the web should follow shortly.