the case.

Is that on purpose?

Guillaume Quintard
RE: IRC #varnish room is now invite-only? [ In reply to ]
Hi Guillaume,

i tried and i confirmed that the channel is on Invite only

Karim

________________________________
De : varnish-misc <varnish-misc-bounces+karim.ayari=univ-lyon1.fr@varnish-cache.org> de la part de Guillaume Quintard <guillaume.quintard@gmail.com>
Envoy? : lundi 17 juillet 2023 01:21
? : varnish-misc@varnish-cache.org
Objet : IRC #varnish room is now invite-only?

Hi team,

Somebody popped up this morning on the discord channel saying that the #varnish room on IRC is invite-only, I just checked and it does seem to be the case.

Is that on purpose?

Guillaume Quintard
Re: IRC #varnish room is now invite-only? [ In reply to ]
--------
Guillaume Quintard writes:

> Hi team,
>
> Somebody popped up this morning on the discord channel saying that the
> #varnish room on IRC is invite-only, I just checked and it does seem to be
> the case.
>
> Is that on purpose?

Yes, the "irc.supernets.org" script-kiddies had their annual superbowl
stupidity and spammed every unprotected IRC channel they could find
in the entire world with advertisements of their mental deficiencies.

phk@FreeBSD.ORG | TCP/IP since RFC 956
FreeBSD committer | BSD since 4.3-tahoe