Mailing List Archive

Universal Music is looking for varnish experts as Backend Engineer
Dear Varnish Enthusiasts,

I am Jonatan the Head of Engineering for the ALPHA project at Universal Music Germany.

I saw your profile and thought that you would be a great fit for our team.

We are looking for a new team member joining us as Backend Engineer.

Alpha is an internal platform for projects with artists we as a team are supporting our colleagues to deliver the best service for the artists that are working with UMG.

We are a self-organizing, empowered development team that you can become part of. Every team member takes part in delivering the best experience for our users and you can make a difference here.

We are running a self-managed Kubernetes, our main API is a majestic monolith in Python/Django. We use Varnish to deliver a wealth of media assets with custom watermarking. This is the foundation to serve our global users.

I would love to hear back from anyone who is interested in working with us.

Best regards,
Jonatan

For more information, you can just reach out to me or connect via our job ad.
https://www.universal-music.de/company/jobs-karriere/professionals/senior-backend-engineer-python-all-genders-2263

--

Jonatan Reiners
Head of Engineering Asset & Information Management