Dag-Erling Sm?rgrav
Senior Software Developer
Linpro AS - www.linpro.no
The revenge of the return of 1.1.2 [ In reply to ]
* Dag-Erling Sm?rgrav
> Believe it or not, I have merged a few additional fixes and finished
> the change log for 1.1.2, and once Stig merges his changes to the
> Debian package metadata, we will be all set for a December 20th
> release. Please test...

Only change needed for Fedora/RedHat: Bump the release number in
redhat/varnish.spec from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2. Tested on RHEL4 and Fedora 8.
On RHEL4, please build with rpmbuild --define "dist el4" ... , to get
the rhel4 version of the init scripts.

Ingvar
The revenge of the return of 1.1.2 [ In reply to ]
Ingvar Hagelund <ingvar at linpro.no> writes:

> Only change needed for Fedora/RedHat: Bump the release number in
> redhat/varnish.spec from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2. Tested on RHEL4 and Fedora
> 8. On RHEL4, please build with rpmbuild --define "dist el4" ... ,
> to get the rhel4 version of the init scripts.

The redhat/varnish.spec file containing the 1.1.1 revision number is
committed to branches/1.1, but not to trunk. If I change trunk, I may
not be able to merge. How do I resolve this in the correct matter?

--
Stig Sandbeck Mathisen, Linpro