Who can I talk to about becoming a sponsor for this project?

--
matthew zeier | Network Engineer | Mozilla Corp. | (650)903-0800 x219
Project sponsorship ? [ In reply to ]
Apologies in advance - I couldn't find any other address to send this to.

Mozilla's struggling with our current hardware based load balancing solution
and Varnish looks like a really great alternative, especially 2.0 (at least
from the feature list).

Project sponsorship ? [ In reply to ]
In message <460D9AAC.6080409 at mozilla.com>, matthew zeier writes:

>Apologies in advance - I couldn't find any other address to send this to.
>
>Mozilla's struggling with our current hardware based load balancing solution
>and Varnish looks like a really great alternative, especially 2.0 (at least
>from the feature list).
>
>Who can I talk to about becoming a sponsor for this project?

You need to get hold of Per Anders Buer <per.buer at linpro.no> and Anders Berg
<andersb at vgnett.no>

phk at FreeBSD.ORG | TCP/IP since RFC 956
FreeBSD committer | BSD since 4.3-tahoe
Project sponsorship ? [ In reply to ]