the BSD license ?

phk at FreeBSD.ORG | TCP/IP since RFC 956
FreeBSD committer | BSD since 4.3-tahoe
license edit ? [ In reply to ]
Do we need to do a bulk edit of all source files to insert

license edit ? [ In reply to ]

> Do we need to do a bulk edit of all source files to insert
> the BSD license ?

I think so. DES probably has a plan for how/what to do?

Anders Berg

license edit ? [ In reply to ]

license edit ? [ In reply to ]
"Anders Berg" <andersb at vgnett.no> writes:
> Poul-Henning Kamp <phk at phk.freebsd.dk> writes:
> > Do we need to do a bulk edit of all source files to insert
> > the BSD license ?
> I think so. DES probably has a plan for how/what to do?

I wasn't planning to, since we have LICENSE in the root, but maybe we
should. I also think I'll put out a 0.9.9 release later today to test
the releng process.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Sm?rgrav
Senior Software Developer
license edit ? [ In reply to ]

license edit ? [ In reply to ]
In message <ujr7j01ipfz.fsf at cat.linpro.no>, Dag-Erling =?iso-8859-1?Q?Sm=F8rgra
v?= writes:
>"Anders Berg" <andersb at vgnett.no> writes:
>> Poul-Henning Kamp <phk at phk.freebsd.dk> writes:
>> > Do we need to do a bulk edit of all source files to insert
>> > the BSD license ?
>> I think so. DES probably has a plan for how/what to do?
>
>I wasn't planning to, since we have LICENSE in the root, but maybe we
>should. I also think I'll put out a 0.9.9 release later today to test
>the releng process.

With the changes to the backend code today, I'm sort of in a miniature
"code freeze" before the release now.

license edit ? [ In reply to ]

license edit ? [ In reply to ]
"Poul-Henning Kamp" <phk at phk.freebsd.dk> writes:
> With the changes to the backend code today, I'm sort of in a miniature
> "code freeze" before the release now.

Good. I need to write some more documentation, and we should run
another full-scale test today, but other than that I think we're good
to go. Anders, when will the second machine be ready?

DES
--
Dag-Erling Sm?rgrav
Senior Software Developer
license edit ? [ In reply to ]

license edit ? [ In reply to ]
> "Poul-Henning Kamp" <phk at phk.freebsd.dk> writes:
>> With the changes to the backend code today, I'm sort of in a miniature
>> "code freeze" before the release now.
>
> Good. I need to write some more documentation, and we should run
> another full-scale test today, but other than that I think we're good
> to go. Anders, when will the second machine be ready?

Hi,

have ordered 1 dual AMD machine with CURRENT, and 1 single Intel with
Ubuntu. Hopefully by the end of the day.

On wednesday, should we call the release Varnish 1.0-RC1?

Ab

license edit ? [ In reply to ]

license edit ? [ In reply to ]
"Anders Berg" <andersb at vgnett.no> writes:
> On wednesday, should we call the release Varnish 1.0-RC1?

No, just 1.0.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Sm?rgrav