existed in linux previously has been fixed.

Keep up the great progress to a 1.0 launch party. =)

Xing
trunk 995..confirmed linux sendfile() fix [ In reply to ]
Upgraded 2 live varnishd instances from trunk 977 (commented out
sendfile support) to rev 977 and I can confirm the sendfile() bug that

trunk 995..confirmed linux sendfile() fix [ In reply to ]
In message <450AED29.2020804 at litespeedtech.com>, "xing at litespeedtech.com" write
s:

>Upgraded 2 live varnishd instances from trunk 977 (commented out
>sendfile support) to rev 977 and I can confirm the sendfile() bug that
>existed in linux previously has been fixed.

Great!

phk at FreeBSD.ORG | TCP/IP since RFC 956
FreeBSD committer | BSD since 4.3-tahoe
trunk 995..confirmed linux sendfile() fix [ In reply to ]