I've put the meeting up on NUUGs calendar:

http://www.nuug.no/adict/?organizer=NUUG

Anders.
NUUG presentation on september 19 [ In reply to ]
Hi,

Should we change the title from "The Varnish HTTP accelerator" to
"Releaseparty, The Varnish HTTP accelerator"? That is, do we make this a
release party?

It _might_ have a positive effect, when marketing this meeting.

NUUG presentation on september 19 [ In reply to ]
In message <20060905194722.GB2301 at totem.fix.no>, Anders Nordby writes:
>Hi,
>
>Should we change the title from "The Varnish HTTP accelerator" to
>"Releaseparty, The Varnish HTTP accelerator"? That is, do we make this a
>release party?

Works for me :-)

phk at FreeBSD.ORG | TCP/IP since RFC 956
FreeBSD committer | BSD since 4.3-tahoe
NUUG presentation on september 19 [ In reply to ]

SV: NUUG presentation on september 19 [ In reply to ]
I guess the right word is:

Vernissage: The Varnish HTTP accelerator

Consider Varnish as art, and that the name is derived from Vernissage :)

But Releaseparty works fine. So we stick to that.

Ab

Denne fotnoten bekrefter at denne e-postmeldingen ble
skannet av MailSweeper og funnet fri for virus.
MailSweeper for the presence of computer viruses.