Mailing List Archive

Permission problems again...
Hello,

Well I'm having permission problems again....

I just checked a bunch of changes into my repository. Everything went
just fine. I then check the repository with Trac and it said that I
needed to run a 'recover' on the repository, which I did. Now when I
attempt to access the repository again through Trac, I get:

---------8<---------

Trac detected an internal error:

('Berkeley DB error while opening environment for filesystem
/mnt/hd/svn/repositories/windss/db:\nPermission denied', 160029)

My Apache server runs a the 'apache' user and my svnserve runs as the
'svn' user. The apache user is a member of the svn group also...

Any ideas?

Regards,

----
Jeff