Trac detected an internal error:

('Berkeley DB error while opening environment for filesystem
/mnt/hd/svn/repositories/windss/db:\nPermission denied', 160029)

--------8<--------

I was pretty sure that I had this running before I upgraded to SVN
1.1... Any ideas on why this is happening?

Regards,

Jeff
Trac access SVN 1.1.0 repositories [ In reply to ]
Jeff Lanzarotta wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm not sure if this is related to SVN 1.1.0 or not, but now I'm
> getting the following when I attempt to access a newly upgraded
> repository:
>
> --------8<--------
>
> Trac detected an internal error:
>
> ('Berkeley DB error while opening environment for filesystem
> /mnt/hd/svn/repositories/windss/db:\nPermission denied', 160029)
>
> --------8<--------
>
> I was pretty sure that I had this running before I upgraded to SVN
> 1.1... Any ideas on why this is happening?

Are the permissions oke for the newly created repository? The userid
that runs the http-server must have read/write access.

Hope This Helps

* *
* Bas van der Vlies e-mail: basv@sara.nl *
* SARA - Academic Computing Services phone: +31 20 592 8012 *
* Kruislaan 415 fax: +31 20 6683167 *
* 1098 SJ Amsterdam *
* *
Trac access SVN 1.1.0 repositories [ In reply to ]
It did, thanks... For some reason, the permission, were incorrect...

Trac access SVN 1.1.0 repositories [ In reply to ]
Am 08.10.2004 um 17:50 schrieb Bas van der Vlies:
> Jeff Lanzarotta wrote:
>> Hello,
>> I'm not sure if this is related to SVN 1.1.0 or not, but now I'm
>> getting the following when I attempt to access a newly upgraded
>> repository:
>> --------8<--------
>> Trac detected an internal error:
>> ('Berkeley DB error while opening environment for filesystem
>> /mnt/hd/svn/repositories/windss/db:\nPermission denied', 160029)
>> I was pretty sure that I had this running before I upgraded to SVN
>> 1.1... Any ideas on why this is happening?
>
> Are the permissions oke for the newly created repository? The userid
> that runs the http-server must have read/write access.

And, if you're using "fsfs", *only* read access (which is very nice,
obviously).

--
Christopher Lenz
/=/ cmlenz at gmx.de