Mailing List Archive

Trac project driven permission
Hi Trac Team,

First, I should say Trac is a VERY nice tool !

Let me explain my request, I'm thinking in extend the set of permissions
on Trac, driven by the projects (modules) in SVN tree.

Look for my situation, maybe I missed some configuration/approach
detail, but I have a Company SVN tree which has a dozen of projects
(some private, some for clients, some public), what I want is a
Horizontal Set (Group) of Permissions for WIKI, REPORTS, BROWSER, TICKET
and so on.

Have I been clean enough ?

I just want to heard your opinion about it. Am I completly wrong ?

Anyway, I want to help you with some issues.

Of course, just if you want <wink>

take care

--
Celso Providelo