Mailing List Archive

Windows to Linux migration
Having now got Trac up and running under Linux with fresh databases, I'd ideally like to migrate the existing windows subversion and trac databases across to linux too (in order to keep the history).

However, after copying the files across using winscp and setting the permissions, I get the following error when opening the trac site with a web browser, and the subversion database is not browseable with the svn client or web browser - I've googled already - what do I need to know?

Thanks!

Oops...

Trac detected an internal error:

Traceback (innermost last):
File "csparse.c", line 283, in cs_parse_file()
File "neo_hdf.c", line 1883, in hdf_search_path()
NotFoundError: Path wiki.cs not found

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/trac/core.py", line 475, in cgi_start
real_cgi_start()
File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/trac/core.py", line 470, in real_cgi_start
dispatch_request(path_info, args, req, env, database)
File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/trac/core.py", line 380, in dispatch_request
module.run()
File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/trac/Module.py", line 42, in run
disp()
File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/trac/Module.py", line 54, in display
self.req.display(self.template_name)
File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/trac/core.py", line 290, in display
cs.parseFile(filename)
Error: Traceback (innermost last):
File "csparse.c", line 283, in cs_parse_file()
File "neo_hdf.c", line 1883, in hdf_search_path()
NotFoundError: Path wiki.cs not found

clearsilver 0.9.10
docutils-snapshot
pysqlite 0.5.1
Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES release 3 (Taroon Update 2)subversion 1.1.0
sqlite 2.8.15
trac 0.7.1

The information in this e-mail and any attachment is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it immediately and destroy any copies on your system. You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of its content to any other person.
Opinions expressed in this e-mail may not be endorsed by the company and unless explicitly indicated, this e-mail shall not form part of any binding agreement.