iverger@netscape.net

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

Best OS/Software combo for demo [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 2004-08-31 at 10:55, Bob Vergeer wrote:
> I must be stupid, but after many hours of trying to install on suse 9.0 and then 9.1 I give up.
>
> Which is the best (read easiest) platform to start from?

any unix platform should be relatively straightforward to get trac
working on, best of course are those with packages for svn, svn-python,
sqllite, pysqllite (like debian or gentoo ;-). but a source compile can
get it going even in the lack of such packages.

where did you run into difficulties?

--
Kapil Thangavelu <hazmat@objectrealms.net> Vision Implemented
objectrealms.net <http://www.objectrealms.net>