trac 0.7.1

The information in this e-mail and any attachment is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it immediately and destroy any copies on your system. You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of its content to any other person.
Opinions expressed in this e-mail may not be endorsed by the company and unless explicitly indicated, this e-mail shall not form part of any binding agreement.
cannot open shared object file - how to fix? [ In reply to ]
Never mind, fixed it.

Copied files from
/usr/local/lib
/usr/lib

This URL gave the clue I needed:
http://modeling.sourceforge.net/installation.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Maurice Walton
Sent: 26 August 2004 09:00
To: trac@bobcat.edgewall.com
Subject: [Trac] cannot open shared object file - how to fix?

After getting everything compiled and installed (apparently without error), I get the following error running trac-admin, and do not know how to go about fixing it, any pointers greatly appreciated:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/bin/trac-admin", line 31, in ?
import sqlite
File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/sqlite/__init__.py", line 1, in ?
import _sqlite
ImportError: libsqlite.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I've libsqlite.so.0 exists (it's /usr/local/lib/libsqlite.so.0 )

I've been running Trac under Windows for a few months and found the install quite easy, the Linux install has been much harder...

clearsilver 0.9.10
docutils-snapshot
pysqlite 0.5.1
Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES release 3 (Taroon Update 2)subversion 1.1.0
sqlite 2.8.15