Mailing List Archive

More Newbie Questions ...
Hi all,

i have two more (hopefully easy) questions:

How do i activate the mailing? I changed the notification section in
trac.ini as follows:
smtp_enabled = true
smtp_server = mail.vf-de.internal.vodafone.com
smtp_replyto = config@tes.zv.mmo.de
smtp_from = config@tes.zv.mmo.de
smtp_always_cc =
But when i change tickets neither i nor the reporter or any other users
receive Mails ....
That is even after i entered and saved my User Information under
'settings'.
I can send mails to any of the addresses i used in the fields reportert,
editor or cc ...

I think this might be connected to the following problem:
When i log in a couple of cookies are created. If i want to logout later
i receive
the following error:
" Session cookie requires authentication."
and i get the following choice:
Please choose action:
* Log in and continue session
* Create new session (no login required)
neither of which i really want (or is the new session what i want ????).

I really need help for this problem since the mailing could be a killing
criterium when
trying to replace gnats. (Although in every aspect trac is far superior
to gnats!)

TIA,
Max

--