has this happened to anyone else before? any suggestions?

thanks,
Kevin
timeline stopped working [ In reply to ]
Hallo,

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 16:59:06 -0700, Kevin Lewandowski <kevinsl@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been using Trac for about a month and it's great. But this
> morning I noticed the timeline page will not load. I click the
> timeline link and it eventually times out. The apache log shows a 200
> status and "-" on bytes transferred. Reports, wikis, ticket create and
> view all work fine.

This seems to be a problem with your repository. Are you able to
browse the source?

-alex
timeline stopped working [ In reply to ]
> This seems to be a problem with your repository. Are you able to
> browse the source?

No, I just checked and I'm not able to browse the repository. btw, my
subversion repository was empty and I was not using the browse option.

thanks,
Kevin
timeline stopped working [ In reply to ]
Hallo,

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 18:56:59 -0700, Kevin Lewandowski <kevinsl@gmail.com> wrote:

> No, I just checked and I'm not able to browse the repository. btw, my
> subversion repository was empty and I was not using the browse option.

Unfortunately your repository may be rendered inconsistent even
if you haven't modified any files. With the default back-end (BDB), if
the subversion process ends abnormally that will surely happen.
svnadmin recover is your friend.

-alex
timeline stopped working [ In reply to ]
> Unfortunately your repository may be rendered inconsistent even
> if you haven't modified any files. With the default back-end (BDB), if
> the subversion process ends abnormally that will surely happen.
> svnadmin recover is your friend.

Thanks, svnadmin recover fixed it.