Mailing List Archive

Post-commit not working in Trac 1.6 with svn 1.14
Hello,

I have tried a lot of thinks to make post-commit work, but it doesn't work
at all. In my server I downloaded trac-svn-hook and in my post-commit hook
I have:

SVNLOOK=/usr/bin/svnlook

REPOS="$1"
REV="$2"
#LOG=`$SVNLOOK log -r "$REV" "$REPOS"`
#AUTHOR=`$SVNLOOK author -r "$REV" "$REPOS"`
#DIRS="`$SVNLOOK dirs-changed -r "$REV" "$REPOS"`"
TRAC_ENV="/Datos/srv/trac/Test/"

/usr/bin/python /usr/local/bin/trac-svn-hook "$REPOS" "$REV"

The problem is that when I make a commit I receive following message
Enviando kk.txt
Transmitiendo contenido de archivos .done
Committing transaction...
Commit de la revisión 21.

Aviso: post-commit hook failed (exit code 1) with output:
File "/usr/local/bin/trac-svn-hook", line 181
export TRAC_ENV
^^^^^^^^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Any idea about what am I doing wrong?

thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Jesús.

Re: Post-commit not working in Trac 1.6 with svn 1.14 [ In reply to ]
Your /usr/local/bin/trac-svn-hook file should be executed using
/bin/sh rather than /usr/bin/python.

Jun Omae <jun66j5@gmail.com> (?? ?)

Re: Post-commit not working in Trac 1.6 with svn 1.14 [ In reply to ]
Thanks a lot Jun for your help. Now it is working fine. It was one of these
things hard to see without external help.

Best regards and have a nice day.

Jesús