Problem with roadmap plugin (Genshi involved?)
Hi,

I installed the latest roadmp plugin on Trac 1.6. While it should be
compatible, it does not show the additional fields like in Trac 1.4.

How can I check, if a plugin has actually be found and loaded by Trac?

It seems, that roadmap still uses the Transformer function from Genshi.
Is that a problem?

TIA & Cheers

Re: Problem with RoadmapPlugin (Genshi involved?) [ In reply to ]
> Am 06.04.2024 um 19:57 schrieb Martin:
>
> ?Hi,
>
> I installed the latest roadmp plugin on Trac 1.6. While it should be
> compatible, it does not show the additional fields like in Trac 1.4.
>
> How can I check, if a plugin has actually be found and loaded by Trac?
>
> It seems, that roadmap still uses the Transformer function from Genshi.
> Is that a problem?
>
> TIA & Cheers

Hello

The RoadmapPlugin 0.4.2 is not compatible with Trac 1.6. I really wish it would be…

Indeed, it has to do with Genshi.

See this ticket:
https://trac-hacks.org/ticket/14256

Clemens

Re: Problem with RoadmapPlugin (Genshi involved?) [ In reply to ]
Hi,

On Sun, Apr 7, 2024 at 5:55?AM Clemens Feige <c.feige@osypkamed.com> wrote:

> Am 06.04.2024 um 19:57 schrieb Martin:
>
> ?Hi,
>
> I installed the latest roadmp plugin on Trac 1.6. While it should be
> compatible, it does not show the additional fields like in Trac 1.4.
>
> How can I check, if a plugin has actually be found and loaded by Trac?
>
> It seems, that roadmap still uses the Transformer function from Genshi.
> Is that a problem?
>
> TIA & Cheers
>
> Hello
>
> The RoadmapPlugin 0.4.2 is not compatible with Trac 1.6. I really wish it would be…
>
> Indeed, it has to do with Genshi.
>
> See this ticket:
> https://trac-hacks.org/ticket/14256
>
> Clemens

I attached a patch for it to #14256 (tested with Trac 1.0 through 1.6).
https://trac-hacks.org/raw-attachment/ticket/14256/trunk-r18420.diff

Could anyone please try it?

--
Jun Omae <jun66j5@gmail.com> (?? ?)

Re: Problem with RoadmapPlugin (Genshi involved?) [ In reply to ]
Quoting Jun Omae <jun66j5@gmail.com>:
> I attached a patch for it to #14256 (tested with Trac 1.0 through 1.6).
> https://trac-hacks.org/raw-attachment/ticket/14256/trunk-r18420.diff
>
> Could anyone please try it?

Works like a charm. Thank you so much!

Re: Problem with RoadmapPlugin (Genshi involved?) [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Apr 8, 2024 at 10:37?PM Martin <debacle@debian.org> wrote:

> Quoting Jun Omae <jun66j5@gmail.com>:
> > I attached a patch for it to #14256 (tested with Trac 1.0 through 1.6).
> > https://trac-hacks.org/raw-attachment/ticket/14256/trunk-r18420.diff
> >
> > Could anyone please try it?
>
> Works like a charm. Thank you so much!

Thanks for the feedback. I just committed the changes in
https://trac-hacks.org/changeset/18626.

--
Jun Omae <jun66j5@gmail.com> (?? ?)

Re: Problem with RoadmapPlugin (Genshi involved?) [ In reply to ]
On 2024-04-09 10:27, Jun Omae wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 8, 2024 at 10:37?PM Martin <debacle@debian.org> wrote:
>> Works like a charm. Thank you so much!
>
> Thanks for the feedback. I just committed the changes in
> https://trac-hacks.org/changeset/18626.

Nice! I'll package the updated version for Debian, soon. Thank you!

(The last remaining problem with Trac 1.6 (for me) is now the broken
XmlRpcPlugin with AccountManagerPlugin, because of non-working
HttpAuthPlugin.)