e1c://server/dev-server/test#e1cib/data

If do
[http://e1c://server/dev-server/test#e1cib/data] in the google Chrome open:
e1c//server/dev-server/test#e1cib/data
":" is hidden and the link does not work
I tried escaping ":"
http://e1c%3A//server/dev-server/test#e1cib/data/ - it didn't work either.
How can this be solved? may be wiki formating ?

Re: Clickable Links in the Trac wiki [ In reply to ]
Hi,

On Fri, Mar 29, 2024 at 12:57?AM Alex Len <alert.mf@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi averyone,
> Im newbie in trac.
> I want to create a clickable link in the my trac ticket, which should be opened in the browser, but I have problems with the uri
> Link in the view:
> e1c://server/dev-server/test#e1cib/data
>
> If do
> [http://e1c://server/dev-server/test#e1cib/data] in the google Chrome open: e1c//server/dev-server/test#e1cib/data
> ":" is hidden and the link does not work
> I tried escaping ":"
> http://e1c%3A//server/dev-server/test#e1cib/data/ - it didn't work either.
> How can this be solved? may be wiki formating ?

Try to add `e1c` to `[wiki] safe_schemes` option in your trac.ini.
See also https://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracIni#wiki-safe_schemes-option

--
Jun Omae <jun66j5@gmail.com> (?? ?)

Re: Clickable Links in the Trac wiki [ In reply to ]
I solved the problem, used
[wiki]
safe_schemes = .. e1c

???????, 28 ????? 2024??. ? 20:57:58 UTC+5, Alex Len:

Re: Clickable Links in the Trac wiki [ In reply to ]
Thanks a lot :)

???????, 29 ????? 2024??. ? 11:02:10 UTC+5, Jun Omae: