Mailing List Archive

Wiki Table issue when porting from 0.12 to Trac 1.6
Hi All,

After porting from Trac 0.12 to Trac 1.6. I am facing issue with Wiki
Tables.
Currently using latest plugin from
https://trac-hacks.org/wiki/WikiTableMacro

The pages where tables were coming in Trac 0.12 for which SQL coding was
used, in Trac 1.6 tables are not ported.

Example code, I have given below.
{{{#!SQLTable
SELECT '<a href="http://cgi-bin/report/1051">'||COUNT(id)||'</a>' AS "User
Version"
FROM ticket
}}}

Previously in Trac 0.12, this code was giving a table with the count, now
in Trac 1.6 it is not giving any output.
Currently we have around 100 wiki pages with similar codes.

Kindly suggest.

Re: Wiki Table issue when porting from 0.12 to Trac 1.6 [ In reply to ]
On Thu, Mar 14, 2024 at 11:22?PM mayur logan <mayurlogan@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> After porting from Trac 0.12 to Trac 1.6. I am facing issue with Wiki
> Tables.
> Currently using latest plugin from
> https://trac-hacks.org/wiki/WikiTableMacro
>
> The pages where tables were coming in Trac 0.12 for which SQL coding was
> used, in Trac 1.6 tables are not ported.
>
> Example code, I have given below.
> {{{#!SQLTable
> SELECT '<a href="http://cgi-bin/report/1051">'||COUNT(id)||'</a>' AS
> "User Version"
> FROM ticket
> }}}
>
> Previously in Trac 0.12, this code was giving a table with the count, now
> in Trac 1.6 it is not giving any output.
> Currently we have around 100 wiki pages with similar codes.
>
> Kindly suggest.
>
> Regards,

Please check the logs to see if the plugin is loading:
https://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracTroubleshooting#ChecktheLogs

Re: Wiki Table issue when porting from 0.12 to Trac 1.6 [ In reply to ]
Hi,

Plugin is loading.
I have shared the screenshot for reference.
img1 is of Trac 0.12
img2 is of Trac 1.6

Re: Wiki Table issue when porting from 0.12 to Trac 1.6 [ In reply to ]