Mailing List Archive

TicketQuery question
I am trying to define a ticket query where

groupowner = something AND status!=closed AND (owner = something OR
reporter = something)

I am trying this query (split to be more readable here):

[.[.TicketQuery(
groupowner~=Survey,
status!=closed,
owner=cgzsm|ibmsm|mspsse|prgdse|pmnsm,
or,
reporter=cgzsm|ibmsm|mspsse|prgdse|pmnsm,
order=tc_four,
desc=1,
format=table,
col=type|tc_one|tc_six|summary|owner,
group=reporter)]]

The groupowner= and status!=closed seems not to be considered. Only the
owner= and reporter=

I thought that each comma separated query was an AND. I added the ,or, to
get the OR part of the query. I am guessing that the grouping in my query
is the issue. I don't know how to get that with TicketQuery.

Any useful pointers are welcome!

--
Roger Oberholtzer