2018. So I think v 1.2 did not offer such a feature. How about 1.4?

Best
Frank

Re: Rename user account [ In reply to ]
On Thu, May 25, 2023 at 6:44?PM Frank R. <frank.reifenstahl@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> the most recent request I found for a tool to rename user accounts was from 2018. So I think v 1.2 did not offer such a feature. How about 1.4?
>
> Best
> Frank

Trac doesn't have user-management feature.
To use "User id renaming" feature is enabling "acct_mgr.model.*".

--
Jun Omae <jun66j5@gmail.com> (?? ?)

Re: Rename user account [ In reply to ]
Am Fr., 26. Mai 2023 um 08:30 Uhr schrieb Jun Omae <jun66j5@gmail.com>:

> On Thu, May 25, 2023 at 6:44?PM Frank R. <frank.reifenstahl@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > the most recent request I found for a tool to rename user accounts was
> from 2018. So I think v 1.2 did not offer such a feature. How about 1.4?
> >
> > Best
> > Frank
>
> Trac doesn't have user-management feature.

You mean by "activated by default"?

To use "User id renaming" feature is enabling "acct_mgr.model.*".

May you provide me the location where and line which to add (in trac.ini,
presumably)?

Re: Rename user account [ In reply to ]
On Fri, May 26, 2023 at 4:56?PM Frank R. <frank.reifenstahl@gmail.com> wrote:

> Am Fr., 26. Mai 2023 um 08:30 Uhr schrieb Jun Omae <jun66j5@gmail.com>:
>>
>> On Thu, May 25, 2023 at 6:44?PM Frank R. <frank.reifenstahl@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > the most recent request I found for a tool to rename user accounts was from 2018. So I think v 1.2 did not offer such a feature. How about 1.4?
>> >
>> > Best
>> > Frank
>>
>> Trac doesn't have user-management feature.
>
> You mean by "activated by default"?

Trac doesn't have user-management feature, so that "user id renaming"
feature doesn't exist also.

You said:
> So I think v 1.2 did not offer such a feature. How about 1.4?
Therefore, Trac 1.2, 1.4 and 1.6, ... don't have the feature.

>> To use "User id renaming" feature is enabling "acct_mgr.model.*".
>
> May you provide me the location where and line which to add (in trac.ini, presumably)?

Add the following to [components] section in your trac.ini:
====
acct_mgr.model.* = enabled
====

--