Mailing List Archive

TRAC and SVN
Hi
I am looking for new Binami Trac with SVN for Windows (64 & 32 Bit ).

I have an older version of Trac and trying to upgrade, but couldn't find
the new Binami bundle for installation.

Can someone please shed some light on this would be great

Where are these binary locations - Binami installers with SVN & TRAC?

If we don't have one for windows - how can i get around this upgrading from
very old version of windows 32bit TRAC with SVN to the new versions of TRac
and SVN please

Many Thanks
Thiru