very strange behaviour, I got a few tracs running with a basic conf and
then a project specific conf. For all of them except one the milestones are
visible and editable. the specific one has only private permission plugin
for some sperations of some permissions on tickets. But even a trac_admin
cant see the Dropdown for milestones.

Any pointers?

cheers

MArkus

Re: Trac 1.4.2 Milestone CBox not visible in Ticket [ In reply to ]
On Wed, Oct 7, 2020 at 1:10 PM markus...@gmail.com <markus.rosjat@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> very strange behaviour, I got a few tracs running with a basic conf and
> then a project specific conf. For all of them except one the milestones are
> visible and editable. the specific one has only private permission plugin
> for some sperations of some permissions on tickets. But even a trac_admin
> cant see the Dropdown for milestones.
>
> Any pointers?
>
> cheers
>
> MArkus

Check your [trac] permission_policies
https://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracUpgrade#NewpermissionpoliciesforWikiandTicketrealms

You may be missing DefaultTicketPolicy, or another permission policy is
rejecting TICKET_CHG_MILESONE before DefaultTicketPolicy can make the
decision.

Which "private permission plugin" are you referring to? There are several.

- Ryan

Re: Trac 1.4.2 Milestone CBox not visible in Ticket [ In reply to ]
Hi Ryan,

thanks for the Pointer! DefaultTicketPolicy did the trick, i guess i simply
forgot to update this when i migrated the trac systems.

cheers

MArkus