Mailing List Archive

Kanban / Whiteboard options
Hi,

sorry if this has been discussed before, but a quick search did not surface
any recent postings.

What are our options for "Kanban-like" whiteboards? We have tried four, but
neither of them works the way we'd like it to.

1) https://trac-hacks.org/wiki/TicketsBoardPlugin basically works, but we
cannot get drag and drop running (or we don't understand it).

2) https://trac-hacks.org/wiki/TracKanbanBoardMacro shows an error message
"session expired" and seems quite outdated, too. Does it make sense to try
this?

3) https://trac-hacks.org/wiki/CardsPlugin works including drag and drop,
but the connection between cards and tickets is rather loose.

4) https://trac-hacks.org/wiki/WhiteboardPlugin cannot be installed. Error
in the log is "ImportError: No module named whiteboard.web_ui".

What we are aiming for is a bit more overview and an easy means of moving
tickets around.

Best regards
Joerg