Mailing List Archive

problems using IIS 5.1 together with trac
Hello,

I have a couple of problems, that don't look to be IIS related, but
maybe they are.
It can also be that I have forgotten a trivial thing during installation

I did setup trac using IIS 5.1

I followed the directions given in
http://projects.edgewall.com/trac/wiki/TracOnWindows, except the apache
directions, because I want to run using IIS.

I used the trac 7.1 windows installer
svn 1.0.6
Python 2.3.4
sqlite 2.8.15

I did some things to make it work right:

I created a executable that called the (renamed) CGI script using the
python interpreter.
I changed in trac.ini htdocs_location to /trac/htdocs/

Now it works, but I have encountered already 3 problems:

1) when I create a new ticket, my IIS gets an stack overflow.
When I look with view ticket to the result, I see that the ticket I just
submitted is added about 30 times

2) when I edit a wiki page, and press 'Save Changes' I get the message:
Error
Sorry, Cannot create new version, this page has already been modified by
someone else.

When looking to the result, I see the changes are made.

3) when I click 'Browse Source' or 'Timeline' I get an error

Trac detected an internal error:

null argument to internal routine

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Python23\Lib\site-packages\trac\core.py", line 475, in cgi_start
real_cgi_start()
File "C:\Python23\Lib\site-packages\trac\core.py", line 470, in
real_cgi_start
dispatch_request(path_info, args, req, env, database)
File "C:\Python23\Lib\site-packages\trac\core.py", line 378, in
dispatch_request
module = module_factory(args, env, database, req)
File "C:\Python23\Lib\site-packages\trac\core.py", line 154, in
module_factory
pool, rep, fs_ptr = open_svn_repos(repos_dir)
File "C:\Python23\Lib\site-packages\trac\core.py", line 397, in
open_svn_repos
rep = repos.svn_repos_open(repos_dir, pool)
SystemError: null argument to internal routine

Jaap.