Mailing List Archive

are milestones just timepoints, or can they have dependencies?
Hi,

I'm playing with a shiny new trac installation (FreeBSD 5.2.1).
Things are working, and I'm trying to figure out how I'd like to use
it.

I have two questions about milestones:

- What does it take for a milestone to be achieved? Are there any
dependencies on open bugs, or??? or is it just a matter of
reaching the date?

- I set up a milestone for Jul 18, 2004, and it looks like it was
reached this at the start of the day. If I want to mark something
as done by the end of the day, it looks like I should use Jul 19,
2004. Does that make sense?

g.