Mailing List Archive

Question about macros and tickets?
I just starting with trac and want to write some macros. My impression
was that i can add macros for each project because in the project
directory a directory 'wiki-macros' exists.

If a place an module here it will never be executed. I have to place
it in '/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/trac/wikimacros'.

Is this bug or must an wiki-macros directory per project still be
implemented?

Another question is we sometime receive problems via email. I just want
the ability to convert it to an ticket with for example:
trac-admin ticket import <file>

Is the planned?

Trac version: 0.7.1
OS : Debian Sarge (Testing)

* *
* Bas van der Vlies e-mail: basv@sara.nl *
* SARA - Academic Computing Services phone: +31 20 592 8012 *
* Kruislaan 415 fax: +31 20 6683167 *
* 1098 SJ Amsterdam *
* *