Trac on one of these services.

Is this possible? Or am I cutting 75% of Trac's functionality?

Claude
Trac without SubVersion? [ In reply to ]
I agree that Trac is a great framework, and could be useful even without the
SVN part. The code is intertwined, but you might be able to install Trac
(with SVN, of course) and then just disable the SVN part through security.

Cheers,

:D

Daragh Fitzpatrick Daragh@UChicago.edu (773) 702-8976

Solutions Architect NSIT Administrative Systems
Renewal Projects and Architecture University of Chicago