revisions to a subpath of the repository.

if folks are interested,

http://projects.edgewall.com/trac/ticket/586

the relevant patch is repo-paths.3.diff, i was having some issues using
safari on the ticket tracker.

cheers,

Kapil Thangavelu <hazmat@objectrealms.net> Vision Implemented
objectrealms.net <http://www.objectrealms.net>
multi project repositories [ In reply to ]
Kapil Thangavelu wrote:

> if folks are interested,
>
> http://projects.edgewall.com/trac/ticket/586

I tried clicking on your patch and got the following...

Python traceback

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/trac/ModPythonHandler.py",
line 184, in handler
core.dispatch_request(mpr.path_info, args, mpr, env)
File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/trac/core.py", line 410, in
dispatch_request
module.run()
File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/trac/Module.py", line 47, in run
disp()
File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/trac/File.py", line 189, in
display
FileCommon.display(self)
File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/trac/File.py", line 50, in display
data = util.to_utf8(self.read_func(self.DISP_MAX_FILE_SIZE))
File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/trac/util.py", line 113, in
to_utf8
u = unicode(text, 'iso-8859-15')
LookupError: unknown encoding

Does anyone else have this problem? Anyone knoe if there is a ticket
for it yet?

Felix
multi project repositories [ In reply to ]
Felix Collins wrote:

> Does anyone else have this problem? Anyone knoe if there is a ticket
> for it yet?

It looks like our python installation has some encoding issues,
you can use these links to view or download the patch until
the problem is fixed:

http://projects.edgewall.com/trac/attachment/ticket/586/repo-paths.3.diff?format=text
http://projects.edgewall.com/trac/attachment/ticket/586/repo-paths.3.diff?format=raw

/ Jonas