Anyway, I think this feature would be a nice-to-have feature in Trac.

Thanks,
Manu
Wiki: Last modification [ In reply to ]
Hi,

Some nice feature for the Trac Wiki would be a 'last modification' macro.
It would print the last modification date of any wiki page.

I tried to wrote a simple macro:

[[LastMod(format)]]

that is evaluated as the last saved time, using 'format' as the formatting string (strftime
syntax), or a default format if not specified

However, as the wiki page time is not directly available from the macro, I had to patch somewhat
the Wiki.py file, in order to propagate the wiki page time to the macro.

As I'm a newbie with Trac, I'm not sure I wrote this patch the cleanest way, or even the 'Trac'
way. It would be probably better the real developers of Trac add it in a next release.