JDG

--
Jay Glanville
Schedule for 0.7? [ In reply to ]
Glanville, Jay wrote:

> Hello all. I was wondering what the release schedule was for Trac 0.7?
> It seems that you've been producing a release every month, and the last
> release was in April, so is 0.7 going to be soon?

Hi,

The 0.7 release will contain a lot more changes and improvements
compared to previous releases. So we feel it's best to release a
release candidate first in order to find as many bugs as possible
before the actual 0.7 release.

The current plan is to release a 0.7-rc1 today or tomorrow
and the "real" 0.7 release on Monday.

/ Jonas
--
Jonas Borgstr?m | Edgewall Software
jonas@edgewall.com | Professional GNU/Linux & Open Source Consulting.
Schedule for 0.7? [ In reply to ]
> From: Jonas Borgstr?m [mailto:jonas@edgewall.com]
>
> Glanville, Jay wrote:
>
> > Hello all. I was wondering what the release schedule was
> for Trac 0.7?
> > It seems that you've been producing a release every month,
> and the last
> > release was in April, so is 0.7 going to be soon?
>
> Hi,
>
> The 0.7 release will contain a lot more changes and improvements
> compared to previous releases. So we feel it's best to release a
> release candidate first in order to find as many bugs as possible
> before the actual 0.7 release.
>
> The current plan is to release a 0.7-rc1 today or tomorrow
> and the "real" 0.7 release on Monday.

Nice. Definition of quick: "When's next release?" "RC1 tomorrow."

Thanks.

JDG

--
Jay Glanville