Type: application/pkcs7-signature
Size: 3206 bytes
Desc: not available
Import issues from Sourceforge Trackers [ In reply to ]
Mark Rowe wrote:
> *snip*
> The lack of a tool to convert Sourceforge issues into Trac tickets was
> seeming problematic, so I wrote a little script that does just that.

Great work, Mark.

With your permission I'll add the script to the 'contrib' directory for the
0.7 release. I'm sure it'll be useful for others out there.

Many thanks for the effort. :)

--
Daniel Lundin | Edgewall Software
daniel@edgewall.com | Professional Linux & Open Source Consulting
Import issues from Sourceforge Trackers [ In reply to ]
On 7/05/2004, at 05:58, Daniel Lundin wrote:

> Mark Rowe wrote:
>> *snip*
>> The lack of a tool to convert Sourceforge issues into Trac tickets was
> > seeming problematic, so I wrote a little script that does just that.
>
> Great work, Mark.
>
> With your permission I'll add the script to the 'contrib' directory
> for the 0.7 release. I'm sure it'll be useful for others out there.

That would be fine.

Cheers,

Mark