Mailing List Archive

Trac 0.11.6 Released
====================

We're happy to announce the Trac 0.11.6 release.

You will find this release at the usual place:
http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracDownload

Trac 0.11.6 contains a number of security and bug fixes,
as well as minor enhancements.
The following list contains only a few highlights:

* Added a check for the "raw" role that is missing in docutils
< 0.6.
* Added caching of configuration options (#8510).
* The Database is locked issue with SQLite databases is gone
(#3446, #8468).
* SQLite v2.x support is now formally deprecated.
You're strongly advised to upgrade (#8625).
* Avoid corruption of trac.ini during write (#8623).
* Improved support for revision ranges in the revision
log view (#8349).

You can find a more detailed release note at:
http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/ChangeLog

Acknowledgements
================

Many thanks to the growing number of people who have, and continue to,
support the project. Also our thanks to all people providing feedback
and bug reports that helps us make Trac better, easier to use and more
effective.
Without your invaluable help, Trac would not evolve. Thank you all.

Finally, we offer hope that Trac will prove itself useful to like-
minded programmers around the world, and that this release will be
an improvement over the last version.

Please let us know. :-)
/The Trac Team http://trac.edgewall.org/